DataCreate multiple variations of your document by merging a data source file. A data source file is made up of fields and records. Fields are groups of specific information, such as company names or postal codes, whereas records are rows of complete sets of information, such as a company’s name, street address, city, state, postal code, barcode, Date, Currency and Photos Become Variable data fields to port on designs.
Bar CodeGenerates barcode converting alphabets and numbers into a barcode. Barcodes can be configured in types, size, text, font & color. Barcodes gets printed in very high quality.
QR CodeSelect data Fields you want to embed in QR Code. Software will generate QR Code from Data Fields embedded.
PhotosImport data file with Photo file names port photo placeholder in design photos from assigned folder gets auto mapped.
Design Labels, Cards and much more. Import ready design, designed in any software and Consolidate Design with variable data fields like texts, photos, bar code and QR code. Create new design with inbuilt advanced composition tools.
- Import design from - PDF or JPG.
- Import from PDF in Raster or vector format.
- Data fields can be ported on imported design.
- Inbuilt designer to compose article designs in required size.
- Layer free on board composing tool.
- Inbuilt library of Backgrounds ,Cliparts, shapes, borders, masks.
- Import external Backgrounds ,Cliparts, shapes, borders, masks.
- Image enhancement tools like Colorize, Shadows, Glow and outlines.
- Inbuilt Editors for image correction and filters for decorations.
Set Data Fields
- Column headers of imported data file are available as Data fields to be ported on design.
- Drag and drop Data Fields on to design to create placeholders for actual data.
- Set Position, Font Type, Style, Color for each Data Field, including barcode.
- Smooth & Speedy handling of Larger Data.
- Inbuilt standard page sizes.
- Page Sizes supported by connected printers are available for selection.
- Simplex or Duplex Imposition.
- Add customized Header & footer on every imposed package.